Monday 24 February 2014

Bitcoin Blogger Freeroll

Hi there.  For those who have never met me this may come as some sort of revelation.  For everyone else, no shock should be induced.  I like poker.  I at times obsess about it.  The opportunity to play in a free tournament is always a good thing.  Even better when prizes are awarded.  I have been considering playing on this site for a while, but I have not had to the ability to deposit.  I am still not sure if I can play, as I am in Canada, and this site seems to be populated mostly by Americans.  At the very least, this will serve as a small promotional post for a poker site that is generously putting up significant prizes for a bunch of bloggers who love poker.  Please consider joining us on Wednesday at 5 pm pst, the site can be found at the link below.



https://sealswithclubs.eu/aff.php?aff=187


Check out Poker Meister's blog for more info.  Located here.

No comments:

Post a Comment